Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good Etike 2007-06-12 11:33

Szia J嫕os,
I've been looking at this collection for a while now, and I positively like the last piece, it represents to me the modern factory area and this is fine. I'm not so sure about the precpective distortion stemming from the use of your wide-angle lens. Poles and walls lean into the photo in a somewhat unattractive way. In my view it would be better to use a focal length of approximately 50mm (around the middle of your zoom) and compose some details of the building a bit more carefully. Sometimes less is more and I think showing some details of the building would reveal more of its character.

R幧a

Old 06-13-2007, 04:04 AM
TE Newbie

Default To nivaldo: inaugura誽o da ponte

sempre agrad嫛el receber um elogio teu. Quanto a ponte, ainda n緌 h defini誽o de quando ser inaugurada, pois existe muito bate boca do mp com a governo estadual sobre superfaturamento e os acessos de um lado e outro ainda n緌 foram feitos. Creio que a ponto em si ser terminada antes que os acessos (vc j viu algo assim?!)