Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great danielswalsh 2009-03-26 17:56

Hi again Ney;

This walkway brings back alot of memories for me. I remember the hotels on either side (Brazil and Argentina), and how long this walkway is from the hotel to the edge of the falls. A phenominal way to spend the day.
I like your view here as you emerge from the branches along the pathway... I can practically hear the roar of the falls.

I'm posting a childhood photo of me on these walkways as a workshop.

All the best!
- Dan

Old 03-27-2009, 01:19 AM
Banned

Default To tomescuc: indeed

I don't care about them greenies, but I get a kick out of the comments !
And it is self-indulgent stuff ! ;-))). I mostly like the mix of colors and again, here, it is very much related to my emotional state of the moment. It was in a bend so the light is partially from the back of the car and not direct one, which helped for the exposure. A strange evening, I felt really moody that day, and the dusk at the winter countryside, well, contrary to the sea, has that impact on me.
Ah Bergman...I love Bergman, and actually I saw a couple of his last week, not for the first time, (Winterlight and Cries and whispers), lately, but not the hour of the wolf (I have to find it, not sure I've seen that one), I am happy you are a fan too,? such a great great master. Unique. And his actors, and photography...

In this case, I had rather Twin Peaks in mind...gosh, I wish that series would never end...

Thanks again for this challenging discussion, Christian.
Mich鋩e