Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great SophieL 2006-08-23 16:56

Well, I am not sure her attitude ruins your picture, it gives a kind of funny and "real" touch. She doesn't look too happy with you taking the picture! I like that picture, the "mess" of the merchandise piling up is really funny and colorful. Does she put them away every night and redo that elaborated pile in the morning?
I like the WS, it enhance the colors. There is also some grain (or noise) that reduces the sharpness (visible on the goods), but I guess the light conditions were not great, it doesn't really matter here.

Old 08-24-2006, 03:43 AM
TE Expert

Default To SophieL: the best seller

Sophiel

I am not sure but I think she is obligated to keep their goods inside boxes at the end of the day and put them out in the morning cause it is a big building and there aren't any instalation around to close her space. I am not sure if would be safe let the goods there without any protection by nigh.. I think she wasn't so happy about me cause I asked her to come down to her seat and she wanted to stay up..
Thank you for your good words
Jorge