Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great cgrindahl 2004-08-06 19:20

Desaturate a bit Rinie and you'll have an real live imitation Torben... ;-) And Torben, put your suit on and head down there right now!

This is great fun Rinie and well executed. I say that as person who has never taken a panning shot, but I certainly enjoy what you've done here. I appreciate all of the creative images that are being tried at TE. No doubt the more risks any of us takes, the more freedom the rest of us have to experiment. That is cause for celebration. Thanks for this fine contribution.

Old 08-07-2004, 10:12 AM
TE Expert

Default To cgrindahl: real live imitation Torben

Come on, Curtis, Nothing wrong with Torbens pictures, on the contrary, I would say. But I'm trying to develop my own style ;-) Will take years, I guess, I shoot everything that I think is worthwhile.
I agree with you that Torben should put on his suit, and try it, and I will, as a matter of pure luck, shoot the best panning shot, I have ever made, or will ever make in the future.
Panning is nice, BTW, and you with your Digital rebel should try it too. It's real fun, you get such dynamic shots!
Have a nice weekend.
Rinie