Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great bazal 2006-10-14 12:31

Hi Zeca.
I'm not American, but I like snorkelling: do you think Belize is ok for me?
;o)
This fish group is really beautiful and impressive. Your underwater shots are just amazing.
Many thanks for sharing.

Old 10-16-2006, 05:13 AM
TE Expert

Default To bazal: snorkeling is ok

Hello Loic!
I wrote about americans just because it愀 a short trip for them! I think Belize is for all people who loves nature and you can do some great snorkeling there. They have one spot like stingray city in Ambergris, but you can snorkel with around 12 stingrays and 12 nursesharks! Its unforgetable! There is no problem to do this, because that fishes are friendly and they came for feed! The Hol Chan Marine Reserve in Ambergris is great! And you will love to drive golf carts around the sand streets of the little village of San Pedro, Ambergris. I went there many years ago and there wasn愒 that big american resorts, so it was very calm and original! I guess it does not changed so much since that time.
If you want to ask more about, please don愒 hesitate to write me. It will be nice to help you!
All the best!
Zeca
Old 10-16-2006, 10:19 AM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To bazal: snorkeling is ok

Hi Zeca, and many thanks for your answer!
I do not plan to go to Belize in the very nextmonths, but reading your notes, it really seems to be a paradisiac place to spend a little leave time! swimming with nursesharks and stingrays must be an unforgettable experience! This is surely a destination I will think about for the next holidays I will have (and for the next period I will have a bit of money available...).
Thanks for your advices and I won't forget to contact you if I manage to make his trip!
Kind regards.
LB.