Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great deblink 2006-10-13 18:11

Hi Zeca,
I can't imagine what it would be like to scuba dive during the day let alone at night. Your fish are beautifully coloured. Lucky they are not Piranha's as that rogue one up top has its eye on you (no, I think Piranha's are fresh water aren't they?). Lovely photo of some very peaceful fish, well caught (no, not for eating), lovely and sharp. Thank you for sharing.
Cheers,
Debbie

Old 10-16-2006, 05:25 AM
TE Expert

Default To deblink: piranhas

Yes, Debbie! You are right about the piranhas. They are from fresh waters and there are many here in Brazil.
These fishes are bluestriped grunts and white grunts, measuring from 8-14 inches, and totaly friendly creatures! But, I would like to tell you that a few minutes before I took this picture, we saw a 9 foot lemon shark! Oh yes! That was a scary creature! But since it was advised before (the divemaster told us that it is commom to see that huge sharks night diving in there) we stayed cool, enjoying that beauty to tell to our future grand sons one day. So, I think that shark would prefer to eat this grunts before myself...and it makes them a little bit more lovely to my eyes! ;-)
Cheers!
Zeca