Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great ChrisJ 2006-12-16 4:48

Hi Nino

Apparently, flash contains uv rays, which over time fade artwoek colours. I'm sure you've seen an old poster outdoors exposed to sunlight, where the red has turned to cyan? Anyway, I like the duality here & the bonus self portrait. Tfs!

Old 12-16-2006, 11:57 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To ChrisJ: no flash photography

Hi Chris, I agree with you about flash fotography, but why photography at all. I never use a flash and many others even don't use it.

Thank you for your comment. I'm glad you like it.
Have a nice weekend,
Nino
Old 12-16-2006, 02:47 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To Nino: no flash photography

I didn't mean you personally. All it takes is one inexperienced idiot that ignores the 'no flash' sign, & bingo, management ban all photography by people like you & me, that have some idea of what they're doing. There are thousands of amateur photographers using cheap cameras who probably don't even know that most flashes are ony good for a few metres. I found out the hard way that 28 mm lenses & using flash are not a good mix.

Cheers
Old 12-16-2006, 10:45 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To Nino: no flash photography

I know you didn't mean me personally, Chris. I even didn't take it personally. I appreciate your comments and I like to know your point of view.
Btw. I really don't use any flash at all. I have no experience with it. All the best, Nino