Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Disabled_A 2009-02-15 15:44

Hello John,
I wonder why so few comments on this photo??...
I like it, it is very good. There are no bright colourful objects which may attract attention at once, but this is Nature, after all! this is a landscape which looks as natural as possible, and this is what I appreciate so much about it.

What is the most impressive in this photo is the clouds! these 3D clouds :) They seem to be the only source of more or less bright light for this rather dark scene - the landscape is getting ready for a little rain? :)
Your Note reminded me of a little dialogue from the book about Moomintrolls which is called "Moominland Midwinter":
"There used to be green grass here in the summer!!" - cried Moominttoll in despair.
"But now there is snow here", said Too-Ticky calmly.
:-)
Best regards,
Elena

Old 02-16-2009, 04:11 PM
TE Expert

Default To fanni: few comments

Hi Elena,

Thank you for your reaction on this photo. I must confess that I stopped wondering...but as somebody said, either you write your quota of critiques every day or you don't. I don't! I can't say that a posting is awesomly good if I think it isn't with, as a consequence, the risk of getting almost no points for a good posting. The truth is that I received 2 of the 4 points only because I gave the person in question 2 points. Whithout that I would now have 4 points for this posting.
Don't worry though, I like some of your postings verry much and I enjoy your notes...and I give a smile whithout any afterthoughts.
Have a nice evening
John