Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

belido 2009-11-04 12:31

Hi Maja,

long time I don't go to Parque das Aves. You know I lived in Foz do Igua蓰 but it seems that we don't care about the wonders that surrounds the place where we live. Very good shot of the flamingos. Exposure was difficult but you did a good job. A peaceful place indeed. Thanks for sharing!
Abra蔞,
Carlos

Old 11-04-2009, 10:45 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To belido: parque das aves

Hi Carlos,
I'm so glad you liked this photo - maybe it's not eye-catching but it is very dear to me.
You live in Foz do Iguacu?!?! Lucky you!!! It's such a special place! We spent only a couple of days there but I loved it very much, both sides Brazilian & Argentinian.
I know what you mean when you say we don't give proper attention to places we are used to - my penpal in Curitiba tells me that I've visited more of Brazil than she did! On the other hand there are many interesting places in Croatia I keep thinking I'll visit in some undetermined future but I usually never do. Well, maybe one day...
Will try to check your photos from time to time. Take care.
MAJA