Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great phwall 2010-12-15 20:21

Hello Mike,
Isn't it great when you discover a beautiful scene just by keeping your eyes peeled.
Nicely composed, although I'd liked to have seen a bit more of the tree on camera right to give more of a discovery effect. Just to make more of looking past and through the foreground to let the view unfold before us.
You were blessed by superb weather, the mirror like surface on the lake looks wonderful. I like the way the view extends to the far off hills and the blue sky.
Nicely spotted, well done.
Cheers
Peter

Old 12-16-2010, 08:27 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To phwall: Re: Lale Poerua

G'Day, Again Peter, Great to hear from you, not sure if we were still speaking after I butchered your fantastic waterfall.....Just a quick one on this photo, re: the right side tree, Laying in the water and on the bank was a rusting mangled farm gate, with dead branches entangled, and I tried walking around and zooming to get rid of it, but I needed the fantastic tree on left, so now you know my secret.....Guess I could have called it Rusting gate at Poerua..
Best Regards Mike and Gail