Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great jcpix 2014-12-21 6:16

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas Brenda!

Boy, if this isn't an instant association to the season, I don't know what is?!! :) Ice skating in Rockefeller basically screams Xmas...and it doesn't hurt that Santa is out there on blades as well. :)

Such an iconic winters scene from the Big Apple, I've seen this on t.v. more times than I can count...and one of these years I'm actually going to make it there during this period. Or, wait until it warms up in the summer and just enjoy it as a casual, lunchtime plaza. lol

Full of festive atmosphere and a great sense of action and fun...can't help but smile thinking of the holiday on ice. Have a wonderful day. Take it easy.

Friendly wishes from out West,

Jason

Old 12-21-2014, 04:03 PM
TE Expert

Default To jcpix: December weather

Hi Jason,

We've actually been having a pretty "mild" December this year - temps in the 30's and 40's most of them time. I'm sure it must get colder than that in SLC; you've just gotten too used to the inhumane heat of the desert!

You'd have a blast here during the holidays. In my opinion it's the massive crowds that can drive you crazy much faster than the weather!

Happy Sunday!
Brenda