Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great emka 2015-12-10 23:09

Ciao Luciano,

Haha, sexu guy in these boots. Thanks for this gift also to me,but I am an old lady and not interested. But he is well aware of his looks.
So you went with an excursion? I am dreaming about Cuba but I do not know how to move around. Ana wrote me there are the buses.

Warm regards Malgo

I like to share my experience, the joy of travelling. I do not care if it goes to the left or right, or the crop is not good. I haveno my pp here, and also no mouse,the pictures are just as they were done.

Old 12-11-2015, 10:02 AM
TE Expert

Default To emka: ......

Yes,there are bus and very very cheap,but i never keep one,and the tourists too are very rare to use.....there are taxies but a bit expensives.I know how you like to be free during a trip,but i think that here is necessary to turn around with organized excursions...have a nice weekend!
Old 12-14-2015, 11:50 PM
TE Senior Member

We have visited the country by ourselves Luciano. It is easy using the Via Azul buses, they are mainly used by tourists and they make the connections between the cities all along the island. The island is safe to travel and to visit places around the cities it is always possible to negotiate with a taxi - we have done it and it works. We also stayed mostly in casas particolares which is great to know the culture and the people - some houses are really good and beautiful.